Posted Wed, Oct 16
Are you looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment?
Working at Clarks isn't just about selling shoes- it's about understanding your customers' needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding in 1825, we've grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world.
We believe that bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds creates a better workplace. Our store teams consist of approximately 2,600 associates who strive to create a superior customer experience and elevate our brand to a global stage, and we empower each of them to do what's right.
- Create a successful culture of sales and performance for all associates.
- Drive a team selling environment.
- Set reachable, yet high goals for yourself and all associates in total sales, individual pairs sold, promotion goals and accessories sales, as well as ensuring total store goals have the staffing levels necessary to achieve them.
- Recruit, attract, retain and develop talent for your store.
- Teach, coach and train all store associates within an established timeframe.
- Responsible for all performance management and employee relations issues within the store.
- Responsible for the analysis of the P&L.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to loss and shrinkage.
- Be a leader of change for the associates and champion of company initiatives.
- Ensure the proper merchandising of products per company directive.
- Ensure the safety and security of associates and customers.
Retail experience is preferred with 1-3 years of prior retail or comparable management experience required for all Management positions.
- Retail Management: 5 years (Required)
- Professional Sales: 3 years (Required)