Store Experience Lead
Posted Thu, Oct 24
About the Company
CAMP is a family experience store. Built to engage and inspire families, CAMP combines play and product throughout its stores to create enriching and fun experiences for all. Each CAMP location includes: a canteen (our general store), a café, an interactive space for play and shopping, and a theatre for activities and programming for kids and families of all ages.
What is the Role?
We are looking for Store Experience Leads to join CAMP SoNo. You will report to the General Manager (GM) and be responsible for ensuring the store’s daily operations run smoothly as well as overseeing the store’s associates.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising overall retail floor, cafe, and stock activity.
- Opening & closing procedures.
- Being a point-of-contact for community, customer, or employee issues and questions. You are the escalation point when an associate needs backup and support.
- Hosting chat-ins and chat-outs with staff to share important updates, zoning and break information, product details, mini-trainings, daily happenings, etc.
- Supporting onboarding, training and development
- What is required?
- 2+ years of retail management, leadership or supervisory experience.
- Proven track record in managing hourly associates.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to customers.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.