How Can you Fit in at Racefaster?
As the Sales Associate you would be responsible for providing a best in class retail store experience. Work alongside an established team of highly personable associates to help our customers find the apparel and footwear that meets all of their active lifestyle needs. The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public.
• Embody our Racefaster culture and values
• Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product
• Communicate inventory and training needs to supervisors to increase overall Customer experience
• Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and add value to the Customer’s in-store experience
• At least 1 year minimum of work experience within a retail environment is preferred
• Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle, especially Running, is preferred
• Ability to socially interact with customers and employees both inside and outside of the store environment
• Ability to work with a team
• Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems
• Self-motivated, good communicator
• The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure
• Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays
• This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!