Tailor Vintage is looking for results-driven part-time retail sales associates responsible for all sales job duties from generating leads to closing sales! Sales associates work closely with customers to determine their needs, answer any questions about our products, and recommend the right solutions.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Tailor Vintage is a lifestyle clothing brand and we are building our second concept store to grow our company. We follow a Fitting or Tailor Shop model where our customers can try on clothes and see our entire collection, all while sitting at a self-service hyper local IPA, cold brew, and Kombucha bar. We ship customers clothes from our warehouse straight to their door, so they don’t have to worry about carrying anything. We strive to maximize our customers overall experience in every way that we can.
What you’ll do:
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
• Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Work collaboratively with the rest of the Tailor Vintage team to put the customer’s needs ﬁrst and achieve sales targets with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Deliver standards from the replenishment of stock. Ensure that the ﬂoor and stock room areas meet Tailor Vintage standards
• Remain knowledgeable on products oﬀered and take pride in sharing this information with others
• Self Starter with a proven track record of handling all the responsibilities of working in a high end retail store day to day
• Ability to engage customers in a friendly, engaging, and professional dialogue about Tailor Vintage products .
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Basic Math skills
• Ability to lift up to 40+ pounds