Join the Amazon team that launched Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star. We provide a unique extension of Amazon.com through a curated product selection, our associates’ ability to engage in impromptu conversation, and physical spaces designed for discovery and exploration. We are passionate about creating a shopping experience that customers love. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
We have two types of schedules for this location:
· Part-time positions average 20 – 29 hours/week (eligible for comprehensive benefits)
· Flex-time positions average 0 – 19 hours/week
An overview of our benefits can be found here:
What You Do:
· Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions
· Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions
· Introduce customers to exciting Amazon products and service that facilitates discovery of anything Amazon has to offer including device demonstrations in a simple and accessible way
· Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building
· Receive, stock, and replenish product
· Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product
· Operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station.
· Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner
· Handle cash and provide accurate change to customers