Job Opportunity at Casper in The SoNo Collection
Posted Mon, Jun 27
When you're not catching zzz's, this is what you'll do
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the Store Manager/Associate Store Manager, including store opening/closing, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions and facilities maintenance.
- Lead by example and contribute to a culture of ownership, continuous improvement, and goal achievement.
- Maintain training standards on the sales floor; ensure the team has both product and systems expertise.
- Ensure that the product and promotion schedule is in line with casper.com and help implement any initiatives from Casper HQ.
- Oversee inventory management. Inform all associates of product levels & shortages and assist leadership team in cycle counts and replenishment process.
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-2 years experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry, with at least 3+ years in a customer-facing role
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- Naturally curious and a solves problems with grace and optimism.
- Financial management experience preferred.
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment – understands the importance of experimentation and iteration.
The syrup on your waffles
- Employee Discount to use on whatever you like! (with a few exceptions)
- Salary to pay your bills and a potential bonus for some splurging
- Gifted Bedding after tenure milestones
- Paid Sick Time
- Incentivized Referral Program