Drive for Results
• Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
• Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
• Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and sales floor maintenance.
• Promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards as demonstrated in our selling models and offers a cohesive omni channel experience.
• Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
• Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices.
• Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on goals including gift card sales.
• Signs up clients for reward program.
• Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
• Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store and on-line.
• Maintains consistent client communication through utilization of our clienteling tools; Style Connect and Customer Book.
• Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant.
• Assists with locate fulfillment.
• Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
• Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization
Teamwork and Growth
• Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving.
• Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback