Posted Mon, Oct 14
Drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
- Consistently provides exceptional guest service, and achieves individual quantifiable sales goals
- Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
- Understands the Altar’d State culture, and ensures compliance with all Altar’d State values & practices, and store operational standards
- Maintains clean store environment
- Additional responsibilities assigned by management team
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to be learner responsible and navigates the Altar’d State computer systems
- Performs register transactions quickly and efficiently
- Processes transactions accurately; able to handle cash and provide change without error
- Operates phone, answering calls with an appropriate greeting
- Understands and can clearly articulate the Company’s brand positioning, including the uniqueness of concept, current marketing and promotional initiatives, outreach events, in-store events and ministries.
- Operates with the highest levels of personal integrity and business confidentiality.
- Represents the brand by adhering to appropriate standards of dress and grooming.
- Participates and attends all store meetings.