Job Opportunity at Sephora in The SoNo Collection
Posted Mon, May 8
As a Beauty Advisor, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection. You’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending in beauty
- A track record of building relationships with customers and team members
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Prior experience working in retail sales or services industries
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
Meaningful Rewards Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and more