• Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
• Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
• Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard.
• Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is always maintained.
• Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
• Culture - Living the Chico’s FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
• Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Plans and Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Organizational Savvy - Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
• Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.