Assistant Store Manager
Posted Wed, Oct 16
Are you looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment?
Working at Clarks isn't just about selling shoes- it's about understanding your customers' needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding in 1825, we've grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world.
We believe that bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds creates a better workplace. Our store teams consist of approximately 2,600 associates who strive to create a superior customer experience and elevate our brand to a global stage, and we empower each of them to do what's right.
- Partner with store leadership to drive a successful culture of sales and performance for all associates.
- Support a team selling environment.
- Participate in all areas of store recruitment; attracting, retaining and developing talent for the store.
- Teach, coach and train all store associates within an established timeframe.
- Responsible for all employee relations issues within the store in absence of the Store Manager.
- Participate in the analysis of the P&L.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to loss and shrinkage.
- Be a leader of change for the associates and champion of company initiatives.
- Ensure the proper merchandising of products per company directive.
- Ensure the safety and security of associates and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Retail experience is preferred with 1-3 years of prior retail or comparable management experience required for all Management positions.
- Retail Management: 3 years (Required)
- professional selling: 3 years (Required)